When placing an order online with TeeGee Digital Ltd you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlines below. TeeGee Digital Ltd reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of TeeGee Digital Ltd. The customer can request ownership and transfer of domains free of charge. This can be done any time after the domain name payment has been fully made.
All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
TeeGee Digital Ltd take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
All new pay monthly website accounts require a standing order to be setup prior to work commencing. As soon as we have confirmation of setup, we commence work. Standing orders can take between 5-7 days before the first payment is taken however, we mostly start work on confirmation of setup and not first payment.
TeeGee Digital Ltd will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images free of charge, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and TeeGee Digital Ltd accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. We can also supply professional copywriting at an additional cost.
Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 7-14 days however if content is not provided this may delay completion.
TeeGee Digital Ltd reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
Failure to provide required website content
TeeGee Digital Ltd is a small business, to remain efficient we must ensure that work we have programmed is carried out at the scheduled time. On occasions we may have to reject offers for other work and enquiries to ensure that your work is completed at the time arranged.
Therefore, we ask that you provide all the required information in advance. On any occasion where progress cannot be made with your website because we have not been given the required information in the agreed time frame, and we are delayed as result, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge of up to 25%. If your project involves Search Engine Optimisation, we need the text content for your site in advance so that the SEO can be planned and completed efficiently.
If you agree to provide us with the required information and subsequently fail to do within one week of project commencement, we reserve the right to close the project and the balance remaining becomes payable immediately. Simply put, all the above condition says is do not give us the go ahead to start until you are ready to do so.
NOTE: Text content should be delivered as a Microsoft Word, email (or similar) document with the pages in the supplied document representing the content of the relevant pages on your website. These pages should have the same titles as the agreed website pages. Contact us if you need clarification on this.
Client agrees to reimburse TeeGee Digital Ltd for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography etc.
TeeGee Digital Ltd makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 & 9, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, etc.). Client agrees that TeeGee Digital Ltd cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.
TeeGee Digital Ltd cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client.
Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general upkeep services shall be provided by TeeGee Digital Ltd as standard and be included as part of the pay monthly fee.
TeeGee Digital Ltd will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
Website amends such as changes to text, images and contact information shall be included as part of each package as stated in the package description. These inclusive amendments are subject to fair usage. If for whatever reason the customer’s use of this clause is excessive then TeeGee Digital Ltdhas the right to evaluate the clients spend and amend the amount on their next billing cycle. Requests that fall outside of what is considered to be a basic amend, such as new pages, re-branding or additional functionality will be treated as a bespoke auxiliary service and will be quoted and billed as such.
In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to TeeGee Digital Ltd Ltd to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants TeeGee Digital Ltd the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is further responsible for granting TeeGee Digital Ltd permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TeeGee Digital Ltd from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions. A contract for website design and/or placement shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to TeeGee Digital Ltd that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.
A link to TeeGee Digital Ltd will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client’s website. If a graphic is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design. If a client requests that the design credit be removed, a nominal fee of 20% of the total development charges will be applied. When total development charges are less than £500, a fixed fee of £100 will be applied. The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented in TeeGee Digital Ltd portfolio.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
All pay monthly website packages are subject to a 12 month minimum term.
Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts will be cancelled it will be your responsibility to cancel the standing order. If your standing order fails and payment is not received within 7 days your account will be suspended unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 6 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
Charges & Payments
All payments to TeeGee Digital Ltd for provision of pay monthly services will be processed via Standing Orders. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of TeeGee Digital Ltd and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that TeeGee Digital Ltd may have, if the Customer fails to pay TeeGee Digital Ltd on the due date TeeGee Digital Ltd may:
Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
If the customer’s account remains in debt for two consecutive months, then a £50 late payment fee will be added to the customer’s outstanding balance
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
General Terms & Conditions of Using Our Website
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
- This Website is owned and operated by the TeeGee Digital Ltd Limited.
- We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of TeeGee Digital Ltd and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to TeeGee Digital Ltd are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will TeeGee Digital Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Copyright Restrictions (1): commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from TeeGee Digital Ltd. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by TeeGee Digital Ltd to use any item displayed.
- Copyright Restrictions (2): documents (not interactive applications) downloaded from the Publications and Downloads sections of this site may be used for personal use only. This does not extend to other documents and images contained herein for which all rights are reserved. Permission must be requested from the copyright holders prior to copying or other use of the content.
- TeeGee Digital Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which TeeGee Digital Ltd has no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Registered Address: 19 Hough Lane, Leyland, Preston, PR25 2SB
Company registration number: 10763434